Key's Field Opportunity
Opportunity is offered to apprentice volunteers and internship on hospitality and tourism. This offer is intended to give an individual a wider and greater exposure and knowledge on matters pertaining to hotelier and as well local and international tourism.
- Acquire skills and competence on running a reputable hotel and tourist operating companies.
- Open an opportunity for more volunteers to be involved in competitive and distinctive completion of tasks.
- Promote creativity and brilliancy in the improvement and increase of business with the target of monopolizing the market.
Volunteers who have majored in business, tourism and hospitality have a wider chance of gaining greater experience in such field and will have an access to earn a lot of experiences while developing relationship with experts in the pertinent field.
As a hotelier, intern may be assigned the following duties;
- House keeping
- Food, Beverage and Catering
- Rooms and Residential
- Human Resources
- Front desk
- Sales and Marketing
- Shops and business management.
At Tourist Operator Company a volunteer may be assigned the following duties:-
- Subordinating the director in all administrative duties as assigned
- well informed, participate and lead all tour meetings with clients providing them with enough information of their trips.
- Develop and update company’s website and monthly newsletters as well as all social media pages.
- Create inventiveness on improving an implementable, up to standard and well modernized strategies for the improvement of business and its proficiency.
- University student or a graduate.
- Fluent in English and any other international language: Swahili included.
- An age range from 18 to 33 years old.
- A sharp minded and focused person.